Proficiency in conducting research studies and applying creative processes that explore human-centered solutions- making insights actionable and scalable to help identify how to make better products and services as well as new ideas.
- Scope, plan and run qualitative and quantitative user research in all stages of the design process and product lifecycle.
- Managing research operations. Plan, create and manage user research panel to easily access customers and users. Participant selection, recruitment and follow-up.
- Presenting findings and recommendations to senior stakeholders in a variety of
formats to suit operational need.
- Requirements prioritisation to balance business and customers/users needs.
- Degree in multicultural studies with research in psychology, ethnography, communications, and digital behaviours.
- Proficiency in planning, conducting/facilitating:
- Workshops with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements (e.g. empathy and experience mapping, page description workshop, business requirements).
- Face to face interviews.
- Online surveys (e.g. feedback, segmentation).
- Desktop research (e.g. stats, reports, customers/users behaviour, best practices).
- Ethnographic and international market research.
- Analytics setting and analysis.
- Competitive research and analysis (market, benchmarks and features)
- Empathy mapping outcomes to define proto personas.
- Experience mapping outcomes (e.g. customer/user journey as-is) to define goals.
- Card sorting, mindmap and IA workshops.
- Usability/expert review, to identify experience gaps in relation to requirements
- User personas/stakeholder profiles, Job to Be Done.